My Secret To Successfully Overcoming Homosexuality: HAVE YOU BEEN DELIVERED or ARE YOU STILL IN CAPTIVITY?

My Secret To Successfully Overcoming Homosexuality: HAVE YOU BEEN DELIVERED or ARE YOU STILL IN CAPTIVITY? Why are so many among the sheep remaining in captivity? Why are the megachurches full of followers who remain in bondage and enslaved in sin?

It begins with the shepherds who lead the sheep. The shepherds are polluted and they have become Jesus for most of the sheep. The sheep have not pursued a true, intimately spiritual and eternal relationship with Jesus. Rather, the sheep simply rest at the feet of their pastors and come and go based upon the whims and wishes of their human leaders.

It is only in the presence of the true Jesus, not the Jesus handed out by church leaders, that one becomes born again, transformed and delivered from the hand of Satan. This is my secret to successfully overcoming homosexuality. If you are still in captivity, then you need to come out from among the compromised and press into a transforming spiritual encounter with God Almighty. It is before the very throne of God, which you have been granted access, that all sins, sexual rebellions, witchcrafts, deceptions and entrapments are destroyed and replaced with a new prophetic lifestyle of successful warfare and empowerment. No longer settle for captivity. Accept what Jesus died to get to you and take it and be delivered from the power of man.

Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?" Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and standing before the angel. He spoke and said to those who were standing before him, saying, "Remove the filthy garments from him." Again he said to him, "See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes." Then I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the LORD was standing by. And the angel of the LORD admonished Joshua, saying, "Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'If you will walk in My ways and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here. - Zechariah 3:1-7

Comments

Anonymous said…
my brother is gay and i believe that he is the 'ring leader" in the household who is telling my mom lies. I know the war is spiritual and because my other siblings are lost too, it doesnt make it easier. The Holy Spirit is using me to urge my mom to repent and start walking sanctified to see the truth that is taking place in her house. Please pray that the Lord places a wedge between my brother and his lover. I have urged and still urging my mom and siblings to take a stand against having his lover enter their homes. Please pray, for my task is great and the Holy Spirit is mighty in this time. Brother in Christ

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.