The Power of God From A One Room Shack in the Midst of the Homosexual Community

For over seven years I lived in this 9' x 12' one room shack in the midst of San Diego's homosexual community making my stand for Jesus Christ.
This shack had no fence around it to protect me from the many individuals who had made death threats against me during the years that I lived there. It is located exactly one block from the San Diego Gay and Lesbian Center where the battle for gay marriage and the promotion of the gay lifestyle to the youth of my generation is being waged. A homosexual activist has now moved into the shack and has hung signs supporting gay marriage in the windows. When God called me to make my stand for Him, He told me to live in this building in the midst of Hillcrest, America's fourth largest homosexual community. God said to me, "I will transform your life in the midst of the darkness and your obedience to Me will deliver, not only yourself, but an entire generation of rebels."

I never asked God for wealth or material goods. I simply obeyed Him. From this one room shack, God used me to devastate the demonic forces enshrined within the boundaries of San Diego's homosexual community. When we are completely obedient to God, He injects us into a sick culture to bring about deliverance and healing.

God said to Solomon, "Because you had this in mind, and did not ask for riches, wealth or honor, or the life of those who hate you, nor have you even asked for long life, but you have asked for yourself wisdom and knowledge that you may rule My people over whom I have made you king, wisdom and knowledge have been granted to you. And I will give you riches and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings who were before you has possessed nor those who will come after you." 2 Chronicles 1:11-12

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are courageous, beautiful, strong and confident as tears fall from my face, i see the Lord completing the good work He began in you! You are brave and not alone as I read your posts in joy and smile, you are awesome dude!!!!!!!! Dont stop, dont quit, stand loud and bold shouting from the rooftops the convictions of the Holy Spirit that cause you to tremble with truth! I wait whole heartedly to meet you in this life, if not then I will see you in Heaven. You are so freakin cool dude! Your a renegade, an ambassador shining brightly on display for the Lord. Keep on Keepin on! Your brother in Christ

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.