Are You A Friend of God? I Am and Will Continue To Be His Friend in 2010.

During the year of 2009, I pursued God and sought to obey His word. The devil took every shot he could against me including attacking me with a sickness that almost left me dead at the beginning of the year. At the end of this year I am still standing because God is faithful to perform that which He has promised in His word.
"He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform." Romans 4:20-21

In 2010, I fully intend to continue pursuing God that He will have a dedicated voice crying out in the wilderness of my generation, the last generation of this age. I hope, like it is said of Abraham, that God will consider me to be His friend. On January 1, 2010, I will be spending the day praying and fasting for you and me so that we will all stand in His truth during the upcoming year and that God will confidently be able to say of His people that He counted us as His friends even in the midst of a rebellious generation.



And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God's friend. James 2:23

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear James (PRIVATE)
It was wonderful for me to come across your blogspot this morning here in the UK.
Our world needs more ex gay men and women to speak out, and give understanding on the cause of homosexuality. It is not enough for christians to just condemn it.
Your video of your story was very mvoing and gave understanding.
My own child is in this destructive lifestyle and I and he understand the cause.
I was not cruel to the point of your own parent, but overbearing and too protective after the death of my husband when my son was 8 years old. Since God showed me the cause I have dedicated my life to him. Unfortunately, my son has gone the other way and embraced the gay lifestyle.
It is quite devasting, other than God witholds me and I remain faithful that my son may one day be saved.In the meantime, I live in a world in the UK where it is fully embraced and thrown in my face. Even some of my own family have rejected me, and not my son, for speaking out on how wrong it is. I am considered wrong, in this upside down world we live in.
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and all the work that you do.

You are a friend of God, and I will continue to be his friend in 2010.

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.