AWAKEN AMERICA'S COMATOSE CHURCH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

AWAKEN AMERICA'S COMATOSE CHURCH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE: A Black Widow tranquilizes its prey until she is ready to feed upon the pulsating flesh of her sedated victim. In like manner, the Christians of America have been seduced into a coma, a coma that was initiated by their gorging on seeker-friendly, spiritually bankrupt sermons. Heavy with sleep, their sinfully fat carcasses are sensually displayed before the demon lion who walks about the plump human delicacies determining which one he will devour first.

"The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds.'" Jeremiah 18

My God! My God! I see the great and wicked lion on the prowl in my city. Yet, I cannot awaken the living dead to notify them of their impending calamity! Help me Lord! Help me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.