James Hartline Is A Big Clown!




Well, I took time off from my campaign for the San Diego City Council to do what I love to do: serve God and minister to the kids in our city. I let the ladies of Mission Valley Christian Fellowship talk me into dressing up as a clown for our Hallelujah Hoedown. At the Hoedown, we ministered to thousands of kids and their families at Qualcomm Stadium. We love our kids! And our San Diego families certainly needed a good celebration to forget, for a moment, the hardship of the terrible fires in recent days. Mission Valley Christian Fellowship, my home church here in San Diego, donated the entire cost of the event, so everything was free for the thousands of families that came to spend an alternative to Halloween with us.

For more information on Mission Valley Christian Fellowship and to see more of the crazy pictures from the Hallelujah Hoedown, go to http://www.mvcf.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.