BREAKING NEWS: ATTACKER IS ARRESTED AND MASSIVE CACHE OF EVIDENCE IS UNCOVERED BY JAMES HARTLINE

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! After weeks of doing my own detective work I have uncovered the identity of the predator who brutally assaulted me. I've got him now and the details are shocking. I did what the police didn't do and as a result of the police not apprehending him right after he assaulted me, he nearly murdered another victim that he targeted this past Wednesday night. On Wednesday, he attacked a restaurant worker in Hillcrest and severed the worker's artery with his teeth in the same manner that he tried to do to me on November 30th. https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/police-arrest-man-suspected-of-biting-hillcrest-restaurant-worker

HERE IS HOW I GOT HIM: After I read about the crime on Wednesday I realized that the attack on the restaurant worker was identical to the attack on me and in the same area where he attacked me. However, they didn't provide any photograph of him. So, over the last 24 hours I kept doing various searches online with the name of the man arrested on Wednesday named Bruno Souza.

I GOT A MATCH: https://www.instagram.com/bpacker78

VIDEO OF ATTACKER PRIOR TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO VIOLENT ASSAULT ON ME: https://bit.ly/2HsxE0t

COMPARE THE PHOTOS ON HIS ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT WITH THOSE I CAPTURED AND POSTED IN MY BLOG: https://jameshartlinereport.blogspot.com/2018/12/breaking-news-alert-san-diego-gay.html

What is really nauseating me now is the fact that he was left to roam around Hillcrest for weeks after he assaulted me and as a result he nearly murdered another of his victims. And when you look at his social media posts and photos just how many people would put likes and ❤️'s on his postings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.