Running4God: The Miraculous Runner James Hartline - Stronger, Faster and Healthier Through The Power of His Holy Spirit.

I could barely walk in January after having major emergency surgery that required seven days in the hospital. I was not permitted to start doing any exercise until the first week of February. I slowly started jogging and ran my first 5k race on March 2, 2013. I completed that race in 25 minutes with a pace of 8:03 per mile. I recently joined the San Diego Runner's Meetup group which has over 4,000 members and some of the top competitive runners in San Diego County. This past Tuesday, I ran the five mile run with about 100 other runners and finished in the top 15 with a time of 35:56 or 7:11 per mile for five miles. I will be turning 55 on May 5th and fighting AIDS, Hepatitis C, AIDS-related wasting syndrome, joint degeneration and many other ailments. Yet, I refuse to give up and God is helping me to get stronger, faster and healthier through the power of His Holy Spirit. I am now running faster than many runners in their 20s and 30s who have no diseases to contend with - That's why I am Running4God.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds good about the running!

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.