The Lord of The Lonely People -- From The Journal of James Hartline, A Prophetic Journey Through These Last Days.

For the first thirteen years of my life I was beaten and abused nearly every day by an abusive parent. In the 1960's there was no system in place to protect young kids from abusers, thus I never had a rescuer or a deliverer. Finally, after being tortured for so many years, I began to runaway from home. After being caught for stealing money to buy food, I was placed on juvenile probation. The beatings by my mother continued until the juvenile authorities removed me from her custody and placed me in a state children's home. I would ultimately spend nineteen years in prison for several burglaries that I committed to support a deadly drug habit. I have been afflicted with AIDS and hepatitis for many years, the culmination of the 30 years that I spent in the sin of homosexuality.

Although my family abandoned me as a young teenager, there was one reason that I survived the abuse of those dark years: the love and faithfulness of Jesus Christ. My life story has now been told all over the world and will be highlighted in my upcoming book "The Chronicles of Sodom - Part I".



Despite the ups and downs, the public ridicule and the persecution from a secular, antichristian society that has come with my being a prominent, former homosexual, I am still comforted by the same Lord and God who has been comforting me for 52 years. Through the dark times and the good times, through the health and the sickness, God is always present in the lives of His born again children. I stay strong in this present life because my Redeemer is strong and His Spirit dwells richly in me.

If you are lonely, dejected, feeling the effects of sickness, or simply wondering where God is in the midst of your storms, remember my story. Remember the God of the Bible who comforts all the lonely people with His eternal promise that He will never leave you or forsake you. "A Father of the fatherless and a Judge for the widows is God in His holy habitation. God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, and only the rebellious dwell in a parched land." Psalm 68:5-6



"For I will not contend forever nor will I always be angry. For the spirit would fail before Me and the souls which I have made. Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry and struck him; I hid My face from him and was angry. And he went on turning away in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, but I will heal him. I will lead him and restore comfort to him and to his mourners and creating the praise of the lips. Peace, peace to him who is far and to him who is near," says the LORD, "and I will heal him." Isaiah 57:16-19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.