Dr. Manny Alvarez reports directly on the dire needs inside of the border hospitals of the Dominican Republican where many Haitians are being treated.

Dr. Manny Alvarez reports directly on the dire needs inside of the border hospitals of the Dominican Republican where many Haitians are being treated.

Inside the Hospitals on the Haitian BorderJanuary 16, 2010 - 5:05 PM
by: Dr. Manny Alvarez

"Inside the Hospitals on the Haitian Border: I left the Dominican Republic this morning to come back and treat some of my high-risk patients in New Jersey, and also to try and rally more physicians to join me when I return later this week. I may be home now, but my time spent in the hospitals and makeshift triage centers on the border stays with me. When I close my eyes, all I can see the injured victims lining the hallways, covering every inch of the hospital floors, I can hear the desperate cries of a mother as she cradles her small child’s broken legs, and I can smell the stench of death and despair. I have seen a lot in my time, but NOTHING could have prepared me for what I can only describe as utter devastation. With each passing hour, as the number of earthquake victims being transported to hospitals in the Dominican Republic increases, the need for more doctors and medical supplies only becomes more desperate."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.