Here's a photograph of something you won't find in California where I currently live: A House for Sale for $49,900

Here's a photograph of something you won't find in California where I currently live. On one of my conference trips, I found this beautiful little house for sale in Ohio. The asking price: $49,900.


My dream is to have a prayer and study house where I can have travelers who are seeking the Lord to come and visit and learn from my long journey with Jesus Christ. Also, a quiet place to work on my books that I am writing.

As the Apostle Paul was approaching the end of his journey it was written of him:
"And he stayed two full years in his own rented quarters and was welcoming all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered." Acts 28:30-31


Here is the front of the house in Ohio for only $49,900.


Quite amazing price for a home no matter where it is. The town in Ohio has been hit really badly by the recession and there are huge mansions for sale in the town for less than $150,000 and entire businesses built in the 1800's for mere pennies on the dollar. Plenty of room for families to start over and open Christian book stores, coffee houses, art galleries and prayer centers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting that you're taking an approach somewhere between Oral (God's gonna take me home) Roberts and Joel ($$$how me the money) Osteen.

Keep your fingers crossed, James. You belong in that home, and some of us wish you the best of luck getting their.

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.