WHY WE CAN'T TRUST THE GOP (Grand Ole' Perverts)!

WHY WE CAN'T TRUST THE GOP (Grand Ole' Perverts) ! BREAKING NEWS: Another evil Republican resigns over inexcusable affairs and public comments about his sexual conquests. KCAL-TV in Los Angeles played a tape of the married Yorba Linda Republican speaking about sex with two women. He apparently did not realize a microphone was on during a legislative hearing.

Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigns after his sex comments are broadcast

From the LA Times:

By Shane Goldmacher and Patrick McGreevy
September 9, 2009 2:50 p.m.

Reporting from Sacramento - An Orange County lawmaker who inadvertently broadcast explicit remarks about his sexual conquests over an open microphone during a lull in a Sacramento hearing abruptly resigned from office this afternoon.Assemblyman Mike Duvall (R-Yorba Linda) stepped down after legislative leaders stripped him of his committee posts this morning and launched an ethics probe of his actions.

Added to the outrageous gall of this cheater is his public resignation statement:

"I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work."

He states: "it would not be fair to my family....." Too bad he didn't feel that way prior to having multiple affairs on his wife. Until the Republicans get rid of all these fakes, the GOP has nothing to say about the Democrats or Obama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.