Nothing Shall Overcome The People of God In This Life: Ain't No Stopping Us Now!


Jesus declared "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Jesus further declared that we, His followers, overcome the world and all that it implies: "I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one."

For nearly a decade I have stood strong for the Lord Jesus Christ in every venue where He has called me. My opponents have threatened me and despised me, but God has frustrated their efforts to stop me. Indeed, they have always ended up in defeat in their many attempts to stop me. In reality, they are not fighting me, but the God who watches over me.

The Bible teaches believers that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds." Indeed, my power to throw down the works of the demonic realm is not based upon anything that derives from my own invention. Rather, it is the power of God which dwells within me.

Jesus instructs us on our plan of action when dealing with demonic forces: "But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man (demonic force) armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils."

Jesus has taught me well how to battle with His Spirit as my authority and my guide.

Interestingly, in these many years, I have received thousands of threatening, disrespectful and hateful emails from the dark proponents of the radical homosexual agenda. Here is one from today, where "Kenneth" writes about Christianity and its fall to nothingness in our country.

"James, your Biblical heritage was trashed years ago. It is true that Christians at one time dominated the culture in our schools, halls of government, and many other venues. Gradually people began to realize that these Christian customs were in the Bible but were NOT in our Constitution and we began to reclaim our culture by taking the Bible and prayers out of the schools, giving women the right to vote, freeing the slaves, and by giving gay people the right to live their lives as they wished. We are not finished yet.

When you go before the City Council on July 14th, remember that your “Christian heritage” has already been taken to the city dump. Leave your Bible at home because we do not recognize it as a source of law. Don’t tell us about the lifestyle that YOUR God or YOUR church wants us to emulate. We will respect your right to practice your beliefs when they do not interfere with our beliefs but we have our own customs, Gods, and churches which are protected by the Constitution. Please lighten up and join us at the parade." "Kenneth"

Of course Christians are uniting and it is only a matter of time before God moves upon our city to drive out the demonic strongman who empowers the bitter workers of iniquity. We are uniting. We are growing in spiritual strength. And, as Jesus declared, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

The photo at the top of this article serves as a reminder of the reward for staying the course until we experience victory over our opponents, no matter how long it takes. I am seen standing with two attorney friends of mine during the battle over the Mt. Soledad Cross. Despite years of warfare to tear down the cross by anti-christian bigots, the Mt. Soledad Cross is still standing. And, I am still standing too!

The following video serves as a perfect declaration of just how strong and determined the Spirit of the Living and Loving God has made me in this generation:

Ain't No Stopping Us Now!
By Revelation - Finalist in the Last Choir Standing Competition on the BBC.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Secular Humanism is America's new religion. Darwin's "Origin of Species" has replaced the Book of Genesis.

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.