Still Going Strong On World AIDS Day!

I pray for everyone who is suffering with AIDS as we enter World AIDS Day on December 1, 2007. Let 2008 be a healing year for everyone who is suffering with this disease.

For the past ten years, I have been fighting the AIDS disease in my body. For the past seven years I have been completely abstinent, the result of my commitment to Jesus Christ and following Him with my entire heart, mind and soul. I simply do not have any of the carnal and sinful desires that used to control my life. Jesus Christ has indeed set me free!

One of the great weapons I have at my disposal for fighting AIDS is following Christ, and I also apply the healing teachings of the Bible.

Psalm 103 says:
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.


If you are infected with AIDS, and are not married, please do not sleep around, do not have sex. I have abstained for seven years and you can too! Let this be our healing message during this World AIDS Day!

Your friend in the battle,
James Hartline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.